FSX Dana Air McDonnell Douglas DC-10-40D V2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 11.34 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Dana Air McDonnell Douglas DC-10-40D version 2 updated, registration number 5N-SRS. A repaint for the Thomas Ruth and Erick Cantu McDonnell Douglas DC10 package v2 (TOM_DC10.ZIP). Textures only. By T. Marson.
- Unzip the texture.DAN folder in the Tom_DC10_40 folder, (if you have the old version of this paint it must be deleted to use this new one. Older Version of this DANA AIR paint - texture folder is called "texture.DNA" <-- Delete it...)
- Copy and paste the following lines in the Tom_DC10_40 aircraft.cfg file (if you are using windows vista or seven disable the user account control from the control panel to modify .cfg files in FSX)
- You must have the base package "McDonnell Douglas DC-10 PackageV2" installed as described in Thomas Ruth original manual.
- These textures,likewise the model itself are not tested in DirectX 10 preview mode(this option is available in FSX with most recent graphics cards,after nvidia Geforce 8xxx series or ATI equivalent), so if you want them to work you have to disable it, and you must have at least SP1 installed...the aircraft is tested in FSX plus SP1 and SP2 installed.
title=Dc10-40 DANA AIR HSTABFAIRING VSTABFAIRING JT9D-59
ui_createdby=Thomas Ruth + Eric Cantu
description= FSX Conversion of Eric Cantu's FS2004 model. New textures, landing gear, interior and some FSX style custom animations. DANA AIR (Version 2 updated) paint by T.Marson
The archive danaairupdateddc10-40.zip has 28 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.