Now available from developer Ilan Papini is Micro Flight, version 4.2. This stand-alone flight simulator is focused on VFR flight and micro meteorology and is one of the only sims that accurately simulates paragliders, hang gliders, balloons and ultralights. For more information, click on Read More.
After several months of work, I am happy to announce Micro Flight version 4.2. This version refines many features that were introduced on version 4.0 and adds important new ones.
The demo of Micro flight 4.2 can be downloaded from:
The website of Micro Flight is located at:
New features in Micro Flight 4.2:
- Improved user interface.
- Improved flight model.
- Improved ground handling.
- Improved animal behavior.
- Improved cross wind handling.
- Improved performence and stability.
- Multiple vehicle replay.
- Simulation of ships and carriers.
- Carrier landings.
- Realistic water waves.
- Spoilers and airbrakes.
- Tilted instrument panels.
- Additional moving parts.
- Additonal airplane parameters.
- Adaptive joystick input.
- Joystick axis assignment.
- Model file encoding and decoding.
- Developer tools on startup screen.