AFCAD File For LEGR
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 502.94 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Granada-Jean Federico Garcia Lorca, Spain, for the default scenery. By Matthew Brooks / Alpha-India Group.
This is LEGR - Granada-Jaen Federico Garcia Lorca, Granada for the FSX Default airport and was produced using ADE V1.39.07. LEGR experiences, for its size, a good and growing volume of airline traffic - Iberia, Air Nostrum, Spanair, Ryanair, Vueling, Air Europa and Transavia - as well as a good level business jet and of GA traffic. The airport has undergone several changes in the last 12 months with the addition of two taxiways to avoid the need for aircraft to taxi on the runway, as well as a further extension of the apron.
- Removed all the default taxiways and re-drew them according to CAA charts.
- Re-drew the apron to include the extensions to the main and the GA Aprons.
- Updated all main apron parking sizes as per CAA charts.
- Coded all gates and overspill parking to match real world use as closely as possible.
- Changed the tower to something slightly more representative.
- Changed the Tower viewpoint above the tower roof.
- Created an extensive vehicle network.
- Added the fire station and various vehicles, blast fence and other elements of the real airport.
- Added a landclass to change the textures around the airport perimeter.
- Added the public road in its real world position and shape (from Google Earth) from the airport to connect with the A92 Granada-Malaga-Seville Autovia.
- Added the car park outside the airport - again based on Google Earth.
I was unable to find FSX stock buildings which come close to matching the real world terminal building and office buildings to the side of it.
This Afcad was designed with ADE (Airport Design Editor) - an invaluable powerful freeware tool for developing Afcads for FSX. The latest beta version - 1.39.07 - is significantly advanced with the addition of the Approach Mode, written by Jim Vile. My thanks to both Jim and Jon Masterson for all their help and support on all AIG projects.
- Remove any existing LEGR AFD/Afcad file in your FSX installation.
- Place the two files AIG_LEGR_ADE_MB_Default.BGL and AIG_LEGR_ADE_MB_Default_CVX.BGL in your Addon Scenery/scenery folder and re-start FSX. AIG_LEGR_ADE_MB_Default_CVX.BGL includes the autogen exclude as well as a small landclass.
- Remove or delete the two files AIG_LEGR_ADE_MB_Default.BGL and AIG_LEGR_ADE_MB_Default_CVX.BGL from your Addon Scenery/scenery folder and re-start FSX.
The archive aiglegrx.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AIG Ground FSX.png||01.30.09||188.92 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.