AFCAD File For HTZA V1
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 260.5 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 11 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Zanzibar International Airport, Tanzania, v1. Created by Bashir Ismail.
Zanzibar is part of the East African republic of Tanzania. It consists of the Zanzibar Archipelago in the Indian Ocean, 25-50 km (15-30 mi) off the coast of the mainland. There are numerous small islands and two large ones. Unguja (the main island, informally referred to as "Zanzibar"), and Pemba. Zanzibar was once a separate state with a long trading history within the Arab world; it united with Tanganyika to form Tanzania in 1964 and still enjoys a high degree of autonomy within the union. The capital of Zanzibar, located on the island of Unguja, is Zanzibar City, and its old quarter, known as Stone Town, is a World Heritage Site.
Zanzibar International Airport:
Zanzibar International Airport (IATA: ZNZ, ICAO: HTZA), also named Kisauni Airport, is the only airport on the island of Unguja, The airport is located approximately 6 km south of Stone Town.The airport is open 24 hours a day and also hosts a cafeteria and several snack and souvenir shops.
Airlines that serve Zanzibar international Airport are:
- 1Time (Johannesburg)
- African Express Airways (Mombosa, Moroni)
- Air Italy (Milan-Malpensa)
- Air Tanzania (Dar Es Salaam, Kilimanjaro)
- Air Uganda (Entebbe, Juba, Nairobi)
- Bankair Inc. (Dar es Salaam, Kilimanjaro, Pemba)
- Blue Panorama Airlines (MIlan-Malpensa)
- Coastal Aviation (Dar Es Salaam)
- Condor (Frankfurt, Mombasa)
- Edelweiss Air (Zurich)
- Ethiopian Airlines (Addis Abeba)
- Eurofly (Bologna,Milan-Malpensa)
- Fly540 (Mombasa, Nairobi]]
- Iberworld (Madrid)
- Kenya Airways (Nairobi, Dar Es Salaam)
- Livingston (Milan-Malpensa)
- Neos (Bologna,Milan-Malpensa)
- Precision Air (Arusha, Dar Es Salaam, Kilimanjaro, Mombasa, Nairobi)
- South African Airways (Johannesburg, Dar Es Salaam)
- ZanAir (Arusha, Dar es Salaam)
The FSX one was not convincing enough! I have tried to make it close to realistic as possible using Airport Scenery Creator v1.37 and the objects that are available for use from FSX SP2 - Acceleration. Hope this will make your stop-over more enjoyable!
- Drop the HTZA.bgl and HTZA_cvx.BGL into your FSX/Addon scenery/scenery folder,and away you go!
The archive htza.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|HTZA_Read me.txt||04.16.09||2.97 kB|
|Zanzibar International Airport.jpg||04.16.09||93.94 kB|
|Zanzibar Map.jpg||04.16.09||41.89 kB|
|Zanzibar Map_1.jpg||04.16.09||10.39 kB|
|Zanzibar Town Map.jpg||04.16.09||105.47 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.