AFCAD File For LEPA
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 20.72 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 5 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Palma de Mallorca, Islas Baleares (Balearic Islands), Spain. Features modified ground structures, added ground service objects, repositioned gates. By Dean Hammer.
This file includes a new Afcad File for FSX default Scenery- LEPA Son San Juan Intl. Airport
- Ground structure was modified by Pics of Google Maps- some Taxiways have another structure now.
- I added lots of ground service objects and some cargo buildings.
- Air Berlin gate positions changed.
- Lights were added for a realer Airport feeling - ATTENTION: Please download the following file by Jim Dhaenens.
- Extract zip file into a temporary folder. Than copy the .bgl file into following folder: flight simulator x/addon scenery/scenery.
- Now it's active!
- Delete this file from the scenery folder of FSX.
- Extract zip file into a temporary folder.
- Then copy the FSX_LTS folder into: flight simulator x/addon scenery/scenery. Now you have to register it in the scenery library of the FSX.
- Now you have installed the lights.
- Delete the FSX_LTS Folder and delete it from the scenery library.
This file was created with ADE by Dean Hammer.
The archive lepaaded.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Installation Instructions.txt||04.03.09||1.10 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.