FS2004 Austrian Airlines A321-211 OE-LBA
Austrian Airlines A321-211, registration OE-LBA. The aircraft is painted in the new Austrian Airlines livery and can be used for AI or normal flying. The aircraft.cfg has been configured so you won't have any problems running in FS2004 plus it is smooth while flying. Model is included, by FSPa...
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 538.25 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Austrian Airlines A321-211, registration OE-LBA. The aircraft is painted in the new Austrian Airlines livery and can be used for AI or normal flying. The aircraft.cfg has been configured so you won't have any problems running in FS2004 plus it is smooth while flying. Model is included, by FSPainter. By Irhad Durakovic.
Screenshot of Austrian Airlines A321-211 on the ground.
- Unzip 'A321-211_Austrian.zip' in to your fs2004 main folder.
- Copy a sound file to the 'A321-211_Austrian' folder, of your choice.
- Copy a panel file to the 'A321-211_Austrian' folder, of your choice.
- Enjoy and fly!
- I've configured the 'aircraft.cfg' to enable the a/c to maneuver more freely.
- FSPAINTER models are mainly used in fs2002, and you'd find that the a/c is jumping, but i've configured the 'aircraft.cfg' so it wont jump.
- Also the 'aircraft.cfg' is configured so the a/c is much more easily controlled and you can turn much more easily.
I'd like to thank FsPainter for their wonderful paint kit and the privilege to repaint the a/c using their paint kit!
I'd also like thank the Austrian Airlines Vierual team for their support!
The archive a321os.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.