FS2004 Iberia Airbus A340-313
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 7.27 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The Project Open Sky Airbus A340-313X in Iberia colors. This aircraft includes full animated features, including flaps, control surfaces, tilting trucks, wing view and virtual cockpit (options) and much more. Also included is some .xml eye candy, such as drooping winglets and dynamic landing light shine. Master textures by Dickson Chan, repaint by Nicholas Wilkinson (authorized by DC). Aircraft was tested with the wing view model, however will work with VC model. These are textures only, any base A340-313 aircraft with -5C4 engines required. Please consult the readme.txt for further information.
The real-life counterpart features 30 Airbus A340 planes currently in operation. The seating capacity ranges from 342 to 352 passengers and it is a long distance plane that has a 12,700 kilometer range. On average, there are 42 seats in Business class, 10 First class seats, and 290 seats in Economy class. The passengers in First class have touch monitors that have various programs contained in individually-placed 10.4” screens. Power points are available for individual usage and are adaptable for both American and European plugs. If passengers wish to send emails and text messages, this can be done through the Matschusita 3000i. Telephones are also offered for individual use, and the phone also serves as a controller for the options of entertainment available on the plane.
Screenshot of Iberia Airbus A340-313 on runway.
Model Designer : Shervin Ahooraei
Flight Dynamics Designer : Warren C.Daniel
Master textures : Ben Hewitt, C. Vincent Cho
Virtual Cockpit textures : Gary Hayes
FDE Advisors : Nick Peterson, Simon Ng Hin Tat
Virtual Cockpit Gauges : Special thanks to Pasquale Rinaldi
Panel : Pasquale Rinaldi
XML programming : Special thanks to Fraser Turner and Bill Leaming
Original Textures : Dickson Chan 32bit textures
Gulf Air Textures : Nicholas Wilkinson
Features ( in depth ):
- Fully animated control surfaces.
- Fully independent suspension.
- Dynamic flexing wings that respond to turbulence. ( Thanks to Fraser Turner )
- Thrust reversers that open fully on idle reverser thrust. ( Thanks to Fraser Turner )
- Drooping ailerons on elevators when engines are shut off. ( Thanks to Bill Leaming )
- Fully reflective textures (each part has different degree of reflection based on material.) Accurate flight dynamics (accurate FDE with full profiles for wheels, tires, struts, leading/trialing struts, engine types ... Tested by real pilots.)
- Detailed textures.
- Interchanging 2D and 3D engine fans.
- Full night lighting.
- Visible landing lights from the cockpit.
- Reflective cockpit windows.
- Crash affects.
- Transparent Nav light lenses.
- Virtual Cockpit with clickable buttons. Optimized for FS2004. ( VC version only )
- Rain affects on windshield. ( VC mode )
- Wingview. ( Wingview version only )
- Dynamic Shine.
- Opening Passenger and Cargo Doors. ( fully independent )
- Shift+E = left door Shift+T = right door, Shift+E+2 = Cargo doors.
- More detail to landing gear and flaps.
- More textures to add realism. ( Landing gear, leading edge flaps , fan blades )
- Animated vent scoops under belly. ( Shift+W)
- New lighting and condensation effects.
- Even more 3D parts added to this A340 over the A330.
- All FDE data from actual Airbus documentation.
- Accurate dimension of travel for all control surfaces.
- Accurate scrape contact points and physical.
- Use of FS2004 payload and weight stations.
- Basic and High Gross models.
- Included A340-200 and -300 -5C2, -5C3 and -5C4 engine models.
- Included A340-313E model with -5C4/P engines and increased MTOW.
- New inspection light effects.
- Default gear points (nose, left main, right main) and alternate gear points. (w/12 wheels, 4 struts)
- A340 Flight Operations Manual.
- Tested by an actual A340 pilot.
- Just unzip the file and send the Aircrafts folder to the FS2004 AIRCRAFT FOLDER.
The archive osec-gqk.zip has 40 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.