FSX ETSI Manching AB Scenery
Manching Air Base (ETSI) is located in southern Germany near the the city of Ingolstadt. This is the home of the Wehrtechnische Dienststelle WTD-61 (Test and Evaluation Center). These sceneries are updated stock sceneries and done with ADE X 1.50 and objects from stock. Also included are Germa...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.79 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Manching Air Base (ETSI) is located in southern Germany near the the city of Ingolstadt. This is the home of the Wehrtechnische Dienststelle WTD-61 (Test and Evaluation Center). These sceneries are updated stock sceneries and done with ADE X 1.50 and objects from stock. Also included are German style shelters, the tower and buildings by Malte Deja and Wolfgang Schroeder. It has lots of parking spots and you can taxi everywhere as it is in real. By Uwe Steenweg.
Aerial view of Manching Air Base.
Note: The Scenery has not been tested with any addon software like Ultimate Terrain Europe X or VFR Germany.
Installation of Malte Deja's and Wolfgang Schroeder`s buildings:
- Unzip the zip file Malte_Dejas_Objects.zip where ever you want.
- Move the content of the folder texture to your FSX/Addon Scenery/texture folder.
- Move the content of the folder scenery to your FSX/Addon Scenery/Scenery folder.
Installation of my work:
- Unzip the files anywhere
- To get Manching AB move the three .bgl files of the Folder ETSI_Manching-AB_V1 called - ETSI_ADEX_US_V-1.BGL, ETSI_ADEX_US_V-1_CVX.bgl and ETSI_ADEX_US_OBJ.BGL to your FSX /Addon Scenery /scenery Folder.
Just delete the files from the folders mentioned above.
The archive etsi_manching-ab_v-1.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Archive created by free jZip.url||01.04.11||58 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.