FS2004 JAT Boeing 707 YU-AGG
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.28 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 0 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the Captain Sim B707. JAT operated multiple 707s in the 70s and 80s. They were all version C and were used regularly for both cargo and passenger flights. They were also busy doing charter flights all over the world. Repaint by Goran Ivaz.
Screenshot of JAT Boeing 707 on the ground.
Installation using the Texture and Config Editor (TCE).
- Make a folder called "jat 707 70s" in a temporary directory. Extract the contents of this ZIP into it.
- Locate the Captain Sim Variants Folder. You will find this folder as a third-level sub folder of the main Flight Simulator folder - C:\program files\microsoft games\fs9\Captain_Sim\707\Variants ...or C:\FS2004\Captain_Sim\707\Variants or wherever... Just look for this folder.
- This folder should be empty except a control file called " Unzip free liveries to this folder ". Leave this file alone.
- Copy the entire folder "jat 707 70s" (together with its contents) from your temporary directory into the variants folder of the Captain Sim folder. There should now be only one folder in the variants folder called "AirZim" containing the texture files, etc.
- Run the TCE and install this repaint as per the Captain Sim user_manual.
The archive jat7070s.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|jat 707 70S||10.16.04||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.