FSX Fokker 50 Precision Aerobus Camera Views
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 144.8 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
New Fokker 50 camera views to introduce some corrections and new views. Together with this file a modification is offered to introduce passenger cabin lighting. These modifications are based on the standard Fokker 50 payware version published by Precision Aerobus and installation of this Fokker aircraft in your Flightsim program is a prerequisite. By Emile Lancee.
Screenshot of Fokker 50 interior.
- Open the downloaded cameraview file in Wordpad or a similar text editor. Copy the camera view text e.i [CameraDefinition.00] through [CameraDefinition.12]
- Go now to your Flight Simulator X\ SimObjects\ Airplanes directory and scroll down to your Fokker 50 PAOB aircraft directory Fk50_vx1 and open the aircraft.cfg file in Wordpad or a similar text editor.
- Scroll down to the [CameraDefinition.00]entry and delete all present [CameraDefinition.xxxx]entries.
- Paste the copied cameraviews, as per step 1, [CameraDefinition.00] through [CameraDefinition.12]in the same place as the old cameraviews and safe the file.
- Scroll down to the [lights]section and replace all present [lights]entries with the [lights]section written down in the attached document.
- Start up your Flight Simulator X application and fly your new aircraft configuration and enjoy your new cameraviews.
The archive fokker_50_fsx_cameraviews.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Camera views Fokker 50 FSX description and installation instructions.txt||04.08.12||1.65 kB|
|Cameraviews and passenger cabin lighting Fokker 50 FSX.txt||04.08.12||8.14 kB|
|Cabin lighting.gif||04.10.12||140.83 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.