FSX Viva AeroBus Airbus A320-200
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 900.05 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only. Repaint of the FAIB Airbus A320-200 for Viva AeroBus; their first one. Repaint by Jim Martin. Paint kit and model by FAIB.
This aircraft was designed specifically for use as an AI aircraft. As such, the primary design criteria were that it look good sitting at the gate, or as seen when landing from an aircraft waiting to take off.
- Just drop the "texture.XXXXXX" folder into the correct base model folder. (The base package must be downloaded separately to use this paint).
- Copy the [fltsim.x] entries supplied into the aircraft.cfg file supplied in the base package mentioned above. Be sure to number them correctly, starting sequentially with [fltsim.0] and working your way up with each additional livery you add...e.g. [fltsim.0], [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2]...making sure not to skip or duplicate any numbers in the sequence.
- Then assign the aircraft to some flightplans and you're on your way.
The archive jhma320viv.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME.txt||02.27.14||726 B|
|PREVIEW Viva AeroBus A320-200 by Jim.gif||02.27.14||119.20 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.