FS2004 Canadair Argonaut And North Star V3.0
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 26.2 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The Argonaut and the North Star were Merlin-engined version of the Douglas DC-4. A total of 71 were produced by Canadair. In Canada it was called the North Star and was used by airlines and the RCAF. 22 Argonauts were delivered to BOAC 1949-1950, and they later had long careers with other operators like British Midland and charter companies. This package contains most versions. Version 3 model by Jens B. Kristensen.
New in this version:
- Improved flight dynamics (no trimming needed for takeoff, and other improvements). The Air-file is new, re-using only the engine sections of the previous version made by FSAviator.
- Many improvements to the virtual cockpit and the panel, several improvements to the exterior model. Three more paint jobs added.
- Improved autopilot.
If you have earlier versions of my Argonaut / North Star models installed in FS2004, please uninstall them first. Go to Windows Control Panel, and select 'Add/Remove Programs'. Uninstall the following, if you have them:
- Canadair C-4 Argonaut for FS2004
- Canadair Argonaut of Flying Enterprise
- Canadair C-54GM North Star
- TCA Canadair DC-4M2 North Star
You can then run the included setup program.
The archive argo_v30.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.