FSX Splash Screen War 2 Warplanes
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.02 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A splash screen bringing together many of the famous fighter planes of WWII. The question is of course what to leave in and what to leave out. These are the main ones remembered as a boy. Incredible technology for the time. Like cars of the time each distinctly different from a distance in sound and shape. By Mark Hollis.
- Unzip files to your desktop.
- Rename "dlgsplash.bmp" from Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Uires folder as "dlgsplash1.bmp".
- Copy the splashscreen file from the new desktop folder to the "Uires" folder.
- Start FSX again and enjoy the new picture. If you want to revert simply delete new file and rename old file "dlgsplash1.bmp" as "dlgsplash.bmp".
The archive wwiisplash.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.