FSX Splash Screen Spitfire Flying
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 573.49 kB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A splash screen showing the famous and much loved lines of the British Spitfire warplane of WWII. The sound of this machine and the sleek shape made it instantly recognizable and enigmatic even today. By Mark Hollis.
- Unzip files to your desktop.
- Rename "dlgsplash.bmp" from Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Uires folder as "dlgsplash1.bmp".
- Copy the splashscreen file from the new desktop folder to the "Uires" folder.
- Start FSX again and enjoy the new picture. If you want to revert simply delete new file and rename old file "dlgsplash1.bmp" as "dlgsplash.bmp".
The archive spitfireflyingsplash.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.