FSX Vans RV7A NAVY 02
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.44 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 7 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Fictional repaint for the payware BayTower Studio Vans RV-7. Textures only. By Richard Luycx.
- Unzip to a temporary location.
- Copy the folder "texture.paint_7Asldr_NAVRAY" to your "Vans_RV7A" directory:
- Copy and paste the following text into the aircraft.cfg file (Replace the XX with the next available [fltsim.XX] number) and save the file.
title= VansRV7A RAY
sim = ..\Vans_RV7\vansRV7.air
sound = sonicSolutionsSldr
ui_manufacturer= "Van's Aircraft"
ui_type= "RV7A Sliding Canopy"
ui_typerole= "Single Engine Prop"
description = "--- RV-7 Description ---\n\nThe RV-7/7A retains all the traditional RV virtues. Repaint By Ricardo APRIL 2012
The archive rl_rv7_nav02.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.