FSX Yellow Devil Vans Aircraft RV-7A
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.03 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 7 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Fictional Yellow Devil repaint for the payware BayTower Studio Vans RV7. Textures only. By Gregory Mannarelli.
- Unzip to a temporary location.
- Copy the folder "texture.paint_7Atip_devil" to your "Vans_RV7A" directory ( ...\SimObjects\Airplanes\Vans_RV7A).
- Copy and paste the following text into the aircraft.cfg file (Replace the XX with the next available [fltsim.XX] number) and save the file.
- Add to aircraft.cfg:
title = VansRV7A Tip-Up Devil
sim = ..\Vans_RV7\vansRV7.air
model = RV7A_tip
panel = RV7A_tip
texture = paint_7Atip_devil
atc_id = NC67591
ui_manufacturer = "Van's Aircraft"
ui_type = "RV7A Tip-Up Canopy"
ui_variation = "devil"
ui_typerole = "Single Engine Prop"
ui_createdby = "BayTower"
description = "--- RV-7 Description ---\n\nThe RV-7/7A fictional repaint by knack"
Special thanks to Ricardo, Jan Kees from Pilote-Virtuel and greetings to all OZX crew!
The archive knack_baytower_rv7a_devil.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.