FSX Beech B60 Duke N9743S
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.74 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of 1977 aircraft N9743S that was pictured in Beechcraft magazine advertisements of the period. A blue instrument panel and wing ice inspection lights are included. Prior installation of the payware B60 Duke by RealAir Simulations is required. By Wayne Sinker.
The following are some of the changes to go with the two-tone blue paint scheme:
- 'New' de-icing boots.
- 'Freshly painted'
- Oil and exhaust stains wiped off.
- Wing fuel caps.
- Wing ice inspection lights.
- A new blue instrument panel.
- Unzip 'N9743S.zip' to a temporary location.
- Paste folder 'Texture.N9743S' in the 'SimObjects/Airplanes/RealAir Duke B60' folder.
- Add the following to the RealAir Duke B60 'aircraft.cfg' and change [fltsim.xx] to the next sequential number:
title=RealAir Beech Duke N9743S
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
description="RealAir Simulations Beechcraft Duke B60 - Please refer to the include documents and Guides in this package"
The archive n9743s.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Blue Panel.jpg||07.25.13||211.59 kB|
|For Effects||07.26.13||0 B|
|N9743S Composite.jpg||07.26.13||154.60 kB|
|N9743S Readme.txt||08.02.13||3.10 kB|
|Winglets and strakes.jpg||07.25.13||55.56 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.