Beechcraft Duke B60 KS2213 V2
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 15.71 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 28 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the payware RealAir Beech Duke B60 v2, patterned after the paint scheme of a Christian Eagle II. By John Barner.
- Unzip the duke_ks2213.zip file to a temporary folder.
- Open your airplanes folder in FSX, find and open the folder "RealAir Duke B60 V2".
- Copy the folder, "Texture.KS2213", that is in your temporary folder into the ""RealAir Duke B60 V2" folder.
- Open the RealAir Duke B60 V2 "Aircraft.cfg" file (make a backup copy first). Cut and paste the text below into the "aircraft.cfg" file underneath the last [fltsim.*] entry (change the xx to the next number).
title=RealAir Beech Duke V2 KS2213 Winglets
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
description="RealAir Simulations Beechcraft Duke B60 - Please refer to the include documents and Guides in this package"
Finished, go fly.
The archive duke_ks2213.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read Me First.txt||05.30.14||2.26 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.