FSX Interflug Airbus A321-231
Interflug was the state airline of East Germany from 1963 to 1991, when it ceased operations following German reunification. This is a fictional Interflug livery for the Airbus A321 as it might look like if the airline still existed. This file contains textures only and is to be used with the new...
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.07 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Interflug was the state airline of East Germany from 1963 to 1991, when it ceased operations following German reunification. This is a fictional Interflug livery for the Airbus A321 as it might look like if the airline still existed. This file contains textures only and is to be used with the new improvements made by Francois Dore for the existing Project Airbus aircraft (PA321FD_V3_IAE.ZIP). By Marco Fischbach.
- Idle-reverser animation.
- Animated pack vents and pressurization outflow valve.
- Improved wingflex code with input from several new parameters including ground spoilers, fuel load, and angle of attack.
- Improved dynamic shine.
- Improved wing parts.
- New antenna hiding method.
- Modeled engine innards, fan semi-transparent at high rpm.
- Custom fan animations (including fan windmilling).
- Double strobes.
- Improved control surface droop w/engines off.
- Custom nose wheel steering code.
- Rudder influenced by wind during surface droop.
- Lots of other fixes and improvements.
- Simply extract the ZIP file content (texture.airberlin) in your Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes/PA321FD_IAE directory.
- Copy the following entry into aircraft.cfg file.
- Replace the 'x' in [fltsim.x] with the next following number in your aircraft.cfg.
title=PA01 - Airbus A321-231 IAE Interflug
description=Project Airbus presents the Airbus A321. Features include dynamic wingflex (with input from several new variables), drooping control surfaces, hardcoded double strobes, and over 40 other custom XML parts. Visit us at www.pairbus.com.
The archive pa321_interflug.zip has 28 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.