FSX Interflug Antonov An-32
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 5.41 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Interflug Antonov An-32. A repaint for the AN32 from Tim Conrad (ANTONOVAN-32.ZIP). Probably there was no AN-32 in service from the East German Airline "Interflug". Therefore, the repaint is pure fictional. By Bernhard Lechner.
This download requires the previous installation of the ANTONOV AN-32 from Tim Piglet Conrad.
1. Unzip an32_interflug.zip to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
2. Move the texture folder 'texture.IF' to your 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\AN-32' folder.
3. Open the aircraft.cfg with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering it sequentially.
Title = AN-32 INTERFLUG
Sim = AN-32
Texture = IF
atc_id_color = 0x00000000
ui_manufacturer = ANTONOV
ui_type = AN-32
ui_variation = INTERFLUG
description = Twin Turboprop Cargo Plane
ui_createdby = Piglet's Peculiar Planes
visual_damage = 1
Special thanks to Tim for his permission upload this repaint.
Enjoy your flights!
The archive an32_interflug.zip has 16 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.