Aerocalifornia McDonnell Douglas DC-9-32 XA-TNT
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.36 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint for the Flight1/Coolsky DC9-30. By Oscar Eduardo Lastra.
- Just drop the texture folder (texture.TNT) in the F1 DC-9 folder ("C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\F1 dc-9").
- Copy the aircraft.cfg file by adding the following lines. Change the "X" in the first line to the next number in sequence.
The archive f1_aerocalifornia_dc-9.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|F1 Aerocalifornia DC-9||12.29.14||0 B|
|Readme (Installation).txt||12.29.14||681 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.