Kent State University Cessna C172R
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 20.07 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 28 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the payware A2A Simulations 172 trainer in Kent State University livery. By Tyler Stanis.
- Copy this into the aircraft.cfg.
- Place the texture.N118KS folder into the A2A C172 folder.
- Replace the "X" with the next number.
title=C172R Kent State
ui_typerole="Single Engine Prop"
ui_createdby="A2A Simulations Inc."
The archive ksu_c172r.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.