FSX Grumman Mallard G-73AT
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 88.43 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
FSX Only Grumman Mallard G-73AT v1.1 (There is also an FS9 specific version available) by Milton Shupe, Nigel Richards, Rachael Whiteford, Rui Cristina, William Ellis, Roman Stoviak Turboprop package including custom model, panel and gauges, custom sounds, custom Flight Model, and 4 liveries. Includes missing Tripacer missing gauge.
- Open the aircraft folder and copy the MallardTPX folder to your FSX/Airplanes folder.
- Open the effects folder and copy the effects to your FSX/Effects folder.
Some of the Controls to know about are:
- The slash key (spoiler key in FS9) hides/unhides the pilot yoke, OR the simicon "YK" on the lower left panel.
- The forward hatch is opened using shift+e, then 2, OR Click the indicator light on the lower console.
- Shutting down the battery power on the ground hides the pilots
- The Parking Brake (cntrl period) activates the anti-squat tail support and unhides the stairs
- The passenger door key sequence opens the door and moves the stairs in position.
- To start the engines, simply click one time on the engine's start switch and wait until engine ignites. If the start procedure is failing, ensure you have the Condition Lever in Low Idle (just forward of the fuel cutoff position), and Props are full forward, and Throttle at Idle.
- Water rudders are provided to help with water maneuvers. (This aircraft did not have a water rudder.) In FS9, I use shift+W to activate; in FSX, cntrl+W, OR select the Water Rudder indicator on the lower console.
- There is a First Aid kit (Cigar box) left of the pilot's seat. Use Tailhook command to open.
All other FS commands function normally.
The archive maltpx.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Operations Controls.txt||07.17.16||1.21 kB|
|Team Members.txt||07.21.16||762 B|
|USE and DISTRIBUTION.txt||07.21.16||698 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.