FSX Martinair Cargo Boeing 747-400
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.2 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 12 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Martinair Cargo Boeing 747-400. Textures only for the default B747-400. Repaint by Gabor Kovacs.
Martinair Cargo repaint for the default FSX Boeing 747-400 By Gábor Kovács (Leonard)
1. Place the "Texture.MAR" into your Flight Simulator X directory, under ...Microsoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanesB747_400
2. Open the aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text into the file after the previous aircraft repaint, ensuring to replace [fltsim.x] with the next number in sequence, e.g. [fltsim.11]
title=Boeing 747-400 Martinair Cargo
description="More than 30 years ago, the 747 made its first trip from New York to London. Since then, it's become the standard by which other large passenger jets are judged. Its size, range, speed and capacity were then, and are now, the best in its class."
Martinair Cargo Boeing 747-400 Traffic Package By Gábor Kovács (Leonard)
1. After repaint installation, copy the file "MARtraffic.bgl" into your Flight Simulator X directory, under ...Microsoft Flight SimulatorXAddon SceneryScenery
The archive martnair.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.