FSX Virgin Atlantic Airbus A350
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.23 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Virgin Atlantic Airbus A350, demo version with banners, new VOR gauge, with new panel and gauges, new external model, sound and virtual cockpit. The A350 XWB (Xtra Wide-Body) is Airbus' response to market demand for a medium capacity long range wide-body family. Designed with airlines' priorities in mind, the A350 XWB confronts the challenges of high fuel prices, rising passenger expectations and increasing environmental concerns. Panel, gauges, model, sound and textures by A. Meyer.
Airbus A350, Virgin Atlantic, for FSX, Demoversion with banners, new VOR gauge, with new PANEL and GAUGES, new external model, sound and virtuall cockpit. The A350 XWB (Xtra Wide-Body) is Airbus’ response to market demand for a medium capacity long range wide-body family. Designed with airlines’ priorities in mind, the A350 XWB confronts the challenges of high fuel prices, rising passenger expectations and increasing environmental concerns.
Panel, GAUGES, model, sound and textures by A.Meyer.
Airbus A350, for FSX amd Fs2004, Demoversion with banners, new VOR gauge, with new PANEL and GAUGES, new external model, sound and virtuall cockpit.
FS VERSION: FSX (SP1, SP2, Acceleration Pack) und FS2004
AFS-design brings a excellent rendition of Airbus A350.
The A350 XWB (Xtra Wide-Body) is Airbus’ response to market demand for a medium capacity long range wide-body family. Designed with airlines’ priorities in mind, the A350 XWB confronts the challenges of high fuel prices, rising passenger expectations and increasing environmental concerns.
Available from 2013, it has an entirely new, uncompromised, 21st Century design with a wider and taller fuselage for extra space and passenger comfort. A complete family of airliners sized to generate cost reductions and provide unprecedented operating flexibility for airlines; three basic passenger versions are being offered. With a range of up to 8,300nm/15,380km they include the A350-800 for 270 passengers in a spacious three-class configuration; the A350-900 for 314 passengers and the A350-1000 seating 350 passengers. An ultra long-range version, the A350–900R, will fly even further while a freighter version, the A350–900F, will complement the passenger models.
As befits the most advanced aircraft family in its segment, the A350 XWB is able to provide greater economy on long-range markets and is equally attractive as a route opener or as part of a multi-type Airbus fleet offering optimized network solutions. Thanks to the application of the latest innovations, the A350 XWB is able to offer 20 per cent lower cash operating costs per seat than competing aircraft in this size category and fuel efficiency improvements of up to 25 per cent per seat.
The fly-by-wire A350 XWB Family is a significant addition to the Airbus product range. A member of the Airbus FBW Family of aircraft, it benefits from the same operational commonality as the other members of the Family. This handling and flight deck commonality allows airlines to benefit from the unique Airbus Family concept of cross crew qualification and mixed fleet flying, and will ensure smooth introduction into service.
The AFS-design Airbus A350 product features the following:
- New external model of EADS support
- For FSX (SP1, SP2, acceleration pack) and FS2004 to include in packet !
- complete animated Airbus A350 cockpit and virtual cockpit
- realistic develop flightdynamic
- complete animated lighting effect in panel, virtual cockpit and external model
- light for cockpit, strobe, navigation and landing- and taxilight
- automatic trimming or manual trimming
- complete animated and full efficient autopilot with autoland
- accurate working avionik for radio navigation
- animation like: hatch , canopy, move in gear with spring system
- all landing-, control- and spoileranimation
- engineanimation with thrust-reverser
- new textures (1024*1024) with specular shine, night lighting and more...
- new record sound of original Rolls Royce TREND 1000 engine in Dahlewitz (Germany)
The AFS-design Airbus A350 product liveries the following:
- Industrie house,
- Air France,
- Virgin Atlantic,
- Korean Air,
- Quatar Air,
- Thai - Thailand,
- Singapore Airlines,
The AFS-design Airbus A350 product gauges in panel and virtuall cockpit the following:
- new AIRBUS multifunctionsgauge
- new AUTOPILOT und radiosgauge
- enter of QNH und transpondercode (squawk)
- overhead panel in virtual cockpit (full in function)
- miscellaneous swtich for engines- and funktionscontrols
- GPS in virtual cockpit built in FAB
- new FMC (Flight Managment Computer) built in the center console
The AFS-design Airbus A350 product FMC (Flight Managment Computer) features the following:
- new FMC for the AIRBUS - family
- 15 differents menus
- gauge of miscellaneous flightparameter
- enter of flightplans
- calculation of courses analogical wind, highlevel and aerodrome of destination
- follow of waypoints
- coursegauge and autopilotcontrol
Panel, GAUGES, model, sound and textures by A.Meyer.
1.) Unzip the contents of this file to a temporary directory of your choice.
start A350demo.exe and follow install-instruction
flaps step 1: normal flight (250 kn/h - 300 kn/h)
flaps step 2: normal flight (200 kn/h - 250 kn/h)
flaps step 3: start flight only
flaps step 4: landing flight only
flaps up : > F6 <
flaps down: > F7 <
The archive a350demo07_fsx.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|= READ ME =.txt||02.23.08||5.86 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.