FSX Ysterplaat Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 6.49 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 12 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Ysterplaat Airport (FAYP), South Africa, v1.00. Ysterplaat Airport in the Western Cape, South Africa. Highly detailed airport containing photo realistic ground textures, hangars and buildings. By Lourens Basson, Johan van Wyk, Aeroworx.
1. IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO INSTALL THE SCENERY TO THE DIRECTORIES INTENDED BY THE DESIGNER. The Installer will detect the installation path, please install to the specified path by just clicking "NEXT".
2. This scenery will work best with the Aeroworx mesh and the detailed water features for South Africa, including coastline, rivers, streams and dams.
3. We are also aware of the release of some other 3rd party FSX South African scenery. Please note that compatibility problems may arise with this Aeroworx scenery release. Please contact the author of the said scenery, we are quite sure that he will rebuild his scenery.
INSTALLATION - FSX
1. Unzip the file “fsxworx23.zip” to a temp directory. We strongly suggest that you create a directory for keeping the future Aeroworx FSX download scenery files.
2. Double click the “fsxworx23.exe” file and the auto installer will start. The installer will get your FSX install path from the registry, just follow the simple instructions.
3. The installer will create two directories in your FSX main Scenery folder and will be called “SASceneryFSX” and “AeroworxLC”. The current and future scenery will be copied to these folders.
4. If this is your first installation of Aeroworx Scenery, Start FSX and go to the "Scenery Library", "Add Area" and then point to this newly created directory, “SASceneryFSX”. Also add the “AeroworxLC” directory. Click on "OK" and then close FS. Restart FS again and the scenery should be activated.
This scenery was created using:
Microsoft Scenery SDK SP2
Scenery Builder X - Luis Sá
Blender by Blender Foundation
Airport Design Editor by ScruffyDuck Software
Johan van Wyk
The archive fsworx23.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.