FSX Friday Harbor Airport And Lopez Island Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.77 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Friday Harbor Airport And Lopez Island. This package was made using Airport Design Editor 9x (ADE9x). It has two airports, Fridar Harbor and Lopez island. Both airports are located in the Pacific Northwest. At Friday Harbor (the default FSX airport) all the default buildings are replaced with more accurate ones. Static aircraft were added on the ramp and cars in the parking lot. Parking was added to the northeast. Kenmore air flies to Friday Harbor and so gates were added for it too. For Lopez Island, hangars and a few aircraft were added. The airport has some missing taxiways that are now added. Your scenery complexity cannot be set to very sparse or nothing will show up. By Tyler Lawrence.
Screenshot of Friday Harbor Airport.
To install this, follow these instuctions.
1) Highlight the KFHR_S31_TL folder.
2) Cut and paste it onto your desktop.
3) From there, find the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery folder.
4) Cut and paste the KFHR_S31_TL folder into C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Addon Scenery\scenery.
5) That is it. Enjoy!
The archive tylerislands.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.