FSX Beechcraft King Air Classic
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.93 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Beechcraft King Air Classic. This is the default Beech King Air for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. This Beechcraft King Air is painted in a classic two tone paint scheme. Textures by Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
1. Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
2. Copy the " Beechcraft King Air Classic " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft".
3. Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will Cotain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures.
Make sure all files are unzipped the New Plane folder should contain 6 files unzipped they are CFG Airfile Sound Model Texture Panel the New Plane folder with the 6 files goes in the game aircraft folder found at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes follow the path. I.E. Open the c drive then open program files then open Microsoft Games then open Microsoft Flight Simulator X then open SimObjects then open Airplanes folder the New Plane goes in that folder.
The archive beechcraftkingairclassicfsx.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Beechcraft King Air Classic .jpg||12.25.09||83.95 kB|
|Beechcraft King Air Classic.zip||12.26.09||1.85 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||12.26.09||1.23 kB|
|Reg. Text.txt||12.26.09||209 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.