Now available from DSB Design for FS2002 and FS2004 is their version of the Northrop F-20 Tigershark, a single engine jet fighter designed in the 1980's. The Mach 2 aircraft comes with twelve visual models, external stores, 3D virtual cockpit, night lighting, custom effects and much more. For full details, click on Read More.
DSB Design is proud to announce the release of the Northrop F-20 Tigershark for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 & 2004.
The Northrop F-20 Tigershark is a Mach 2 class single-seat light fighter designed for export sales in the 1980's. The F-20 combined propulsion, electronics and armament technologies with improvements in reliability to sustain high sortie rates in adverse weather providing a fighter on par with the F-16A.
Some of the features of the DSB Tigershark are as follows:
Build 1.00 - Northrop F-20 Tigershark
- 12 Visual Models (3 Prototype aircraft, a concept twin seat F-20B plus numerous combat loaded models.)
- Fixed Bombs and Stores in 8 different configurations.
- Full 3D Dynamic Virtual Cockpit featuring animated control surfaces and custom gauges.
- Animated Canopy and Drogue Chute with added braking effects!
- Night Lighting including 'Slime-Lights' on the Combat version.
- High detail textures with realistic weathering effects and reflective areas.
- Rolling wheels and steerable nosegear.
- High speed flight model optimised for supersonic flight.
- Custom automatic effects such as engine smoke, jet heat, afterburners and wingtip vorticies.
- A choice of 5 high quality texturesets plus a repaint kit for Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro for adding your own textures!
- Animated Pilots who move the aircraft controls based on your inputs!