DSB Design is proud to announce the release of the Northrop F-20 Tigershark for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002 & 2004.
The Northrop F-20 Tigershark is a Mach 2 class single-seat light fighter designed for export sales in the 1980's. The F-20 combined propulsion, electronics and armament technologies with improvements in reliability to sustain high sortie rates in adverse weather providing a fighter on par with the F-16A.
Some of the features of the DSB Tigershark are as follows:
Build 1.00 - Northrop F-20 Tigershark
- 12 Visual Models (3 Prototype aircraft, a concept twin seat F-20B plus numerous combat loaded models.)
- Fixed Bombs and Stores in 8 different configurations.
- Full 3D Dynamic Virtual Cockpit featuring animated control surfaces and custom gauges.
- Animated Canopy and Drogue Chute with added braking effects!
- Night Lighting including 'Slime-Lights' on the Combat version.
- High detail textures with realistic weathering effects and reflective areas.
- Rolling wheels and steerable nosegear.
- High speed flight model optimised for supersonic flight.
- Custom automatic effects such as engine smoke, jet heat, afterburners and wingtip vorticies.
- A choice of 5 high quality texturesets plus a repaint kit for Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro for adding your own textures!
- Animated Pilots who move the aircraft controls based on your inputs!