LCSims MeshX NC is more than "Yet Another Mesh Product", it's mesh and a whole lot more! Welcome to a new methodology of improving the landscape within FSX. One that can wear the title of Terrain Enhancement.
Built upon a base of quality terrain mesh, MeshX goes further to improve the flying pleasure:
- All airports within the state boundary are verified and those no longer in existence are removed
- All airport locations are matched against aerial imagery for proper location and relocated as necessary.
- All airport elevations are confirmed using online resources and adjusted to reflect a more accurate setting where required.
- All airport boundary areas are redrawn to adhere to their real world format. Say good-bye to the large welcome mats in the default terrain!
- All airport boundary areas are blended to the surrounding terrain, reducing or eliminating the dreaded plateau effect introduced with higher resolution mesh products.
All LCSims MeshX 4.75 meter resolution products offer eight times the resolution of the default terrain mesh. Compiled from 3 meter laser (LIDAR) measured source data in 32 bit format and with a fractional bit setting that renders greater fidelity to the vertical resolution.
But LCSims MeshX products offer more than being just a mesh-only product. The old and tired excuses just don't cut it anymore. Roads cutting across airports, airports raised or sunken, airports sitting in a lake or a river. That was what was to be expected with a mesh-only product. Welcome to a new way of adding mesh, a new apporach that goes beyond the old and tired. Instead of excuses, LCSims MeshX product line offers solutions. Offering a smoother, cleaner flight experience for the Flight Simulator X flier. Welcome to true Terrain Enhancement!