All 3 airports are situated in amazing Newfoundland, Canada. They are a great place to visit for any type of single or twin engines. It offers service for General aviation Aircrafts, cargo, military and gliders. The scenery around is absolutely amazing and multiple visual reperes were included to help you navigate around them.
Presenting three great airports in Newfoundland:
- CYDF Deer Lake
- CHG2 Harbour Grace
- CYJT Stephenville
- Airfields newly and accurately redesigned.
- Aprons have been redesigned to meet the navigation requirement from the real airfield.
- Multiple parking spots (many more A/C can now depart from CYDF and CYJT)
- Numerous static objects, airfield vehicules, maintenance object, etc.
- Lots of animations (people, animals, events...)
- Vehicle Fuel traffic animations.
- PAPI4 on runways.
- Many hand placed autogen objects, vegetation and houses for the airfield.
- Cargo, Heli and Military area now available on CYDF and CYJT.
- PDF Manual file