The RC-3 was very popular – there were 1,972 civilian orders for the $3,500 airplane by the end of 1944. Republic Aviation was given the rights by the Navy to use the name Seabee for the civilian version of the aircraft. Today, more than 6 decades after production ended, the Seabee remains the most popular amphibian on the market for used aircrafts.
In order to provide a vintage flight experience, KC FlightShop recreated the first production RC-3 Seabee using the original equipment as released from the factory. The fully interactive VC uses 3D gauges throughout with every system modelled.
- Authentic HQ digital stereo sounds
- HD quality textures (2048 x 2048)
- Fully animated pilot
- Kneeboard checklist with performance tables
- Realistic night lights effect in the virtual cockpit.
- FSX features: external dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, volumetric normal mapping, spectacular mapping and bloom lights
- FPS. friendly model
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and trim tab
- Animated Doors
- Fully normal mapped interior
- Compatible with Add-on Hardware and Shared Cockpit Functions
- Easy to use paint kit
- Realistic behavior, pilot tested to match the real airplane
- Lights: Panel Lights, Navigation lights, landing and cabin lights
This package also includes:
- 1 Republic RC-3 Seabee model (one male pilot)
- 5 HD paint schemes
- Layered Photoshop Paint Kit available as a separate download
- Scanned original Pilots Check List
- 27 page Parts Catalog
- 57 page Owner’s Manual
The company’s website has a forum where users can interact and share their flight simulation experiences. New users of this product can get assistance from KC Flight Shop staff as well as pilots and owners of real Seabee's.
For more information, visit: http://www.kcflightshop.com/