The main goal of this package is to recreate an experience for pilots who seek to explore and continuously fly out of this enchanting region of Costa Rica. The great differences between the default scenery are considerable and would allow you to acquire the level of realism of flying around this area of Costa Rica.
- Textures made from high quality real imagery, reworked for excellent rendition in Flight Simulator.
- Ground photorealistic textures for Night and Day covering hundreds of square kilometers.
- Custom mesh for the region with LOD11, accurately portraying the mountains and volcanoes.
- Custom landclass for some areas utilizing real imagery for increasing the level of realism.
- Autotogen coverage for most of the photoreal scenery displayed.
- Accurately portraying the Poas Volcano, Irazu Volcano and Turrialba Volcanoes.
- Airport surroundings corrected for direct visual approach and free of obstacles.
- Improvement of the frame rates over the default scenery.
- And much more!!