San Jose Del Cabo
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.45 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
San Jose Del Cabo (Cabo San Lucas), Mexico (MMSD). Features enlarged apron, airport vehicle routes, realigned perimeter fences, incorrect hangar replaced with terminal. By Eric Hansen.
This AFCAD file is for MMSD - San Jose Del Cabo, better known as Cabo San Lucas. The default AFCAD was too small for the substantial scheduled traffic in and out of this airport. The following work has been done:
- Apron (tarmac) enlarged.
- Airport vehicle routes added.
- Perimeter fence realigned. It now meets at the terminal buildings instead of going around them.
- Incongruous heavy maintenance hanger removed and replaced by generic terminal building. There has been no attempt at any realistic reproduction.
- Fuel pumps and fuel parking space has been removed.
Because MMSD is a small airport without jetways, there are no gate assignments for airlines. The airport still looks bleak without any surrounding buildings or roads, but should have enough space so that AI scheduled aircraft can park up to the B752 for US Airways. There is also a cargo space and three ramp GA spaces.
The archive mmsd_fsx.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|MMSD - Los Cabos Intl.BGL||07.05.07||6.12 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.