Ted Stevens Anchorage Airport
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (PANC), Alaska (AK) for use with the default scenery. Includes a version with the crosswind runways active. Includes update to date parallel runways. Features assigned parking, support vehicle roads, adds missing taxiways, extra fuel truck and more. ...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 54.95 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 28 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (PANC), Alaska (AK) for use with the default scenery. Includes a version with the crosswind runways active. Includes update to date parallel runways. Features assigned parking, support vehicle roads, adds missing taxiways, extra fuel truck and more. By Ray Smith.
These files designed with ADE Home Edition are only for the FSX default airport: one with the Crosswind rwy activated where all 3 rwy's will be used for takeoff/landing and one as default: The parallel runways bought up to date and changed to 7L/25R and 7R/25L and all taxisigns corrected for them, my thanks to Reggie Fields for his help who also corrected all approach data for the rwy changes, assigned parking with extra parking, support vehicle roads rebuilt, extra fuel trucks and several other improvements, airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view) fully tested with Ultimate Traffic/WOAI but not required, please view the readme before installation.
There are 2 BGL files: PANC_ADE_RS.BGL and PANC_ADE_CW_RS.BGL. The 'PANC_ADE_CW_RS.BGL' version is with the Xwind rwy activated, the other version PANC_ADE_RS.BGLis without parking is the same in both.
- NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE ONE BGL FILE AT A TIME. I.E. Make sure there is only ONE 'PANC.BGL' FILE in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other PANC.bgl.
- NOTE: When using ATIS with the PANC_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file you will hear the fake rwy's, this is the method used in activating Xwind rwy's created by Jim Vile and should be ignored or if preferred use the version PANC_ADE_RS.BGL.
- NOTE: The control tower viewpoint will change to Lake Hood tower (not changed) if you are on the East side of the main control tower, anywhere on the west side views will be from the roof of main control tower.
- Simply take the BGL file of your choice and place it into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/Scenery Folder.
- Start up the Flight sim and the changes will be present.
- Delete the BGL file and the default will then be active.
ADE Utility - Jon Masterson.
Jim Vile for his Technique that activates crosswind runways.
Reggie Fields for his work with changes to the approach data.
TIP: When at PANC in tower view: go to your control settings and look for the "View track/pan Toggle". Allocate a keyboard key stroke to it (i allocated a button on my X52 controller) this will unlock the user aircraft, then you can use the hat switch to pan 360 degrees around the airport, hitting the key stroke again (in my case a button) will return you to the user aircraft position.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive fsxpanca.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.
0 commentsLeave a Response