UNNT - Tolmachevo
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 663.9 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Tolmachevo, Novosibirsk, Russia. This is part of the ninth round of airports issued by Alpha India Group. AIG Ground aims to create high quality AFCADs for both FS2004 and for FSX default and add on scenery airports. Airports are created drawing on the best available resources and aim to simulate the real world airport as closely as possible but also to ensure good levels of traffic with realistic parking and good flow of traffic around the airport. By Matthew Brooks and Alpha India Group.
Novosibirsk is a major industrial and scientific centre in Siberia and Tolmachevo is an important airport and something of a crossroads on mainland Russia and Mongolia and the northern areas of China. The airport has undergone many changes in recent years, including new Domestic and International terminal buildings.
Chinese owned airlines visiting here include China Southern and Grand China Airlines and the airport sees a predictably long list of Russian domestic and international airlines with S7 the major user, accompanied by Aeroflot, Rossiya, Transaero, Yakutia Airlines, Ural Aiorlines and Vladivostok Air, to mention a few. Near neighbours of Russia are reprented by Armavia, Air Astana, Uzbekistan Airways, SCAT, Itek Air and many more. A number of charters are operated by Donavia, Pegasus and several of the airlines already mentioned.
Cargo traffic is lively with Tesis, Polar Air Cargo, Polet and many Il-76's visiting, including those of McHS Rossi. An AN-3 of McHS Rossi appears to be based here (on current plans).
Tolmachevo, like many major Russian airports, is used to store unused aircraft - in this case, apparently IL-96's and Il-86's of Aeroflot.
- Re-drew the aprons and taxiways to real world, including re-aligning taxiways to the real position. Added a GA parking area, as per the real airport.
- Removed runways 03/23, 06/24 and 17/35, as they are no longer used as runways, and replaced these with same shape apron areas.
- Added the 'new' runway, shown in GE images of 2004, which runs at 90 degrees to 07/23 and is officially 'under development' along with its associated taxiways. Also, placed the grass runway 07L/23R closer to it 07/23.
- Added ILS to both 07 and 23, with frequencies and identifiers as detailed in the Jeppesen approach plates, along with basic ILS approaches.
- Removed and changed all taxisigns and to a higher standard consistent throughout.
- Added a large number of commercial, cargo and GA parking spots as per real world and sized and coded them for operations as per the real world airport in Jeppesen charts.
- Added a large amount of Military cargo and combat parking spaces on the disused runway areas suited to AN22, AN12, AN26 and similar aircraft visiting regularly in real life.
- Added large areas of different landclass around the airport to better reflect the airport's surroundings.
- Changed the airports major buildings to something more representative and added numerous buildings, roads and vehicles and a fire station to better represent the real world airport.
- Set Tower View above the tower roof for a better view of the whole airport.
Special thanks to Jim Daehlens for kind permission to use his lights in any AIG projects and which are used widely here.
ADE (Airport Design Editor) by Jon Masterson is an invaluable freeware utility for developing Afcads and the latest version - 1.47.07 - is designed for both FSX and FS9 use - using Jim Vile's graphical approach editor to FS9 use as well. My thanks to both Jim and Jon for all their help and support on this and all AIG projects.
- Ensure that you do not have any other bgl file for UNNT in FSX. If you have, remove the file from FSX or delete it.
- Place the file AIG_UNNT_ADEX_MB_Default.BGL and AIG_UNNT_ADEX_MB_CVX_Default.BGL in your Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Place lightsob.bgl in your Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
- Place lights1.dds, almwht.dds, in your Scenery/Global/Texture folder.
- There are static jetway extensions at the international terminal and to see these you need to add the textures for them, please follow these steps:
- Browse to the FSX\Scenery\NAME\Texture folder. Go down the list until you see jfk_jetway.dds (day texture) and jfk_jetway_LM.dds (night texture).
- "COPY" them from that folder and then "PASTE" them into the Scenery\Global\Texture folder.
- Note: If you have taken steps 3, 4 and 5 before with other airports and have these textures installed, you do not need to repeat them.
- Remove or delete the file AIG_UNNT_ADEX_MB_Default.BGL and AIG_UNNT_ADEX_MB_CVX_Default.BGL from your Addon Scenery/scenery folder and re-start FSX.
The archive aig_unnt_tolmachevo_russia_fsx_default.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AIG Ground FSX.png||12.11.09||15.68 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.