FS2004 House Livery Boeing 757-200
Repaint of the Gmax B757-200 by Project Open Sky in Boeing Company livery. This aircraft was the first Boeing 757 (N757A) and with its two Rolls Royce RB211-535C engines it was first rolled out from the factory at Renton on 13/01/1982 with its first flight being on 19/02/1982. It is also one o...
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 6.54 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 28 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint of the Gmax B757-200 by Project Open Sky in Boeing Company livery. This aircraft was the first Boeing 757 (N757A) and with its two Rolls Royce RB211-535C engines it was first rolled out from the factory at Renton on 13/01/1982 with its first flight being on 19/02/1982. It is also one of the few prototypes that was never passed onto a customer and was retained by Boeing where it remains today as a flying testbed for the F22. Repainted by Ben Jones.
House Livery Boeing 757-200 in flight.
Features (in depth):
- Dynamic shine.
- Wingview or Virtual Cockpit.
- Opening Doors & cargo doors.
- 3d Flight Attendants in the cabin.
- All normal animations.
- Realistic FDE.
- First appearance of accurate C32A specific FDE, with 757-200 variants.
- Accurate dimensions.
- Accurate specifications.
- Accurate flight performance based on performance charts.
- Accurate flight performance based on certified pilot input.
- Full damage profiles for major body locations, flaps, struts, tires and engines.
- Different engine variants.
- Different engine performance, thrust maps, and fuel burn per different engine type.
- Different and accurate gauges based on engine type and performance.
- Default and alternate gear points for aircraft look vs. performance feel.
- Full operations manual complete with speed charts.
- New detailed lighting effects for FS2004.
- Just unzip the file and send the Aircrafts folder to the FS2004 AIRCRAFT FOLDER.
- Then, copy the gauge file and paste into the main gauge folder.
- Copy effects into the main effects folder.
If you use the virtual cockpit you have to download the VC texture.
IMPORTANT! To install the VC you need to go into the aircraft.cfg and after the line model= add the two letters > VC. This will change the model from the wing view model to the virtual cockpit model.
Door assignments for the Project Opensky Boeing 757-200.
PAX door 1 = Shift + E
PAX door 2 = Tailhook
Normal luggage doors = Shift + E + 2
Big Cargo door = Wingfold
The archive os752bca.zip has 35 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.