FS2004 TAM Airbus A320-232 Update
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 738.44 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Improved textures including more realistic details in the windows, night lighting, body, tail and gear for the two configurations of the iFDG TAM A320, PR-MAJ. To be used with A32TAMAJ.ZIP. By Luiz Alvarenga.
Screenshot of TAM Airbus A320-232 in flight.
- Windows with figures.
- Windows with improved reflections in the day and adjusted night lighting position.
- More realistic warnings in the fuselage doors.
- Improved id in the tail.
- Improved metallic reflections in the landing gears.
- Other minor adjustments.
- Unzip the contents of this pack to a temporay folder.
- Move and substitute the contents of the two texture folders "texture.tam" and "texture.tam-sp".
The archive tamajup.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.