FSX A6M2 Zero A1-101
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 12.67 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is an updated version of J R Lucariny's A6M. The Japanese Mitsubishi A6M Zero fighter, which began production in 1940. Its excellent maneuverability and exceptional range allowed it to outperform all other fighters that it encountered in the first years of World War II. But as the war drew longer the Zero lost its advantage. Tail Code A1-101. Textures by Mark Rooks.
Screenshot of A6M2 Zero A1-101 in flight.
As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " A6M2 Zero.zip " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft .
- Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will contian 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures
THERE IS NO 3D Cockpit.
Made Simpler. Make sure all files are unzipped the New Plane folder should contain 6 files unzipped they are CFG Airfile Sound Model Texture Panel the New Plane folder with the 6 files goes in the game aircraft folder found at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes follow the path ie open the c drive then open program files then open Microsoft Games then open Microsoft Flight Simulator X then open SimObjects then open Airplanes folder the New Plane goes in that folder.
The archive a6m2zero101.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|A6M2 ZERO.zip||08.18.12||12.63 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||08.18.12||2.41 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.