FSX Blank Project Corsair
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.88 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of Guy Hulin's Vought F-4 Corsair (CORSF4U7.ZIP), updated for Flight Simulator X. This aircraft is created as a blank texture project aircraft, a good starting point for any Corsair project. Created with easy to use bit map files and easy to follow instructions on how to convert for FSX. Textures by Mark Rooks of RDG.
Screenshot of Corsair in flight.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
1.Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
2.Copy the "Project Corsair " folder and paste it in the main aircraft folder.
By default the main aircraft folder is located at:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSx\Sim Objects/Aircraft".
3. Aircraft is a FSX aircraft with easy to use bit map textures.
4. After painting must be saved in a bit map format compatable with FSX I use FS70 DXT1BMP and convert with MW Graphics convim tool.
5. Don't For get to change the name of your new aircraft in the CFG file ... Change Title=________and Variation=___________ to what you like sample Title =Safari Tours Variation=Zebra Camo.
6. Gauges go in gauges folder Don't forget to completely unzip all files.
Enjoy Don't forget the default sound and panel files.
Textures created by Mark "Fire Ball" Rooks.
Thanks for downloading,
The archive projcor.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Blank Aircraft Read Me First.txt||09.04.07||1.20 kB|
|Corsair Project.zip||09.04.07||3.34 MB|
|Screen Blank Corsair.jpg||09.04.07||231.13 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.