FSX 2D Cabin Window Panel
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 551.26 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
For use with wing views in FSX. As we all know, FSX doesn't provide this function, so here is a solution that can make this feature available. This is a fixed pop-up 2D panel window that can be used as an overlay panel in 3D wing view mode in FSX. By Hassan Ezzeddine.
Great view out of the window over the engine.
- Unzip or extract "FSX_2D_Window.zip" to a folder of your choice.
- Copy & paste the Bitmap file "Window.bmp" to the desired aircraft panel folder. Example: "Simobjects/Airplanes/Airbus_A321/Panel".
- Open the desired aircraft panel.cfg.
- Open "Panel.txt" in "FSX_2D_Window" folder.
- Add the contents of "Panel.txt" to the aircraft's "panel.cfg" under [Window titles] & [WindowXX] section respectfully, replacing "xx" with the appropriate increasing numbers.
How to use:
This is a fixed 2D panel, in order to use it, you need to use the alternate shift+# key as desired, depending on aircraft configuration.
The archive fsx_2d_window.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.