FSX OLBAX V1.0 Beirut International
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 140.06 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is is the latest edition of Rafik Hariri International Airport, Beirut, Lebanon for FSX by Lebor Simulations. OLBAX v1.0 features a photorealistic ground layout courtesy of Bureau Stephan, detailed and accurate terminal, buildings and hangars as well as static 3D objects. This scenery requires Lebanon Terrain X v1.5. By Lebor Simulations (Jad Abizeid, Michel Karam). (See also OLBAX_PATCHV1_0_1.ZIP).
Installing the scenery package:
- If you have any other addon scenery representing Beirut International Airport and you choose to use this one, or at least try it, be sure to disable that other scenery from FSX Scenery Library.
- Be sure FSX is not running.
- Run OLBAX Installation and follow the instructions carefully (The installer will detect the root folder of your FSX).
- When the scenery is installed successfully, run FSX.
- Go to the scenery Library and add the scenery.
The archive leborsim-olbax-v1_0.zip has 29 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.