FSX OLBAX Patch V1.0.1
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 91.53 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This patch fixes the following issues in OLBAX V1.0: Ground layout red spots and Minor trees positions correction on the airport ground. Requires OLBAX V1.0 by Lebor Simulations (LEBORSIM-OLBAX-V1_0.ZIP).
OLBAX Patch V1.0.1 poster.
Installing the scenery patch:
- Be sure FSX is not running.
- Unzip the content of this package in a temporary folder on your disk.
- Move or copy "OLBAX_Layout.bgl" and "OLBAX_TREES.BGL" to "YourFsxFolder\Addon Scenery\Lebor OLBAX V1.0\Scenery".
- Overwrite the existing files when asked.
The archive olbax_patchv1_0_1.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.