FS2004 Avianca Douglas DC-3 HK-111
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.38 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
One of the numerous DC3's operated by Avianca on different domestic routes during the 1950's and 1960's. Textures only for the default DC-3. By Julio Munoz Ramirez.
Close up of Avianca Douglas DC-3 on runway.
- Unzip dc-3Av111.zip to a temporary folder.
- In your 'Flight Simulator 9/Aircraft/Douglas_DC3' folder, make a copy of the folder 'texture'.
- Name it 'texture.cub.
- Within your download, you'll find 1 bmp texture named "Douglas_DC3_1_T.bmp". Move it to the new folder you have just created (overwrite existing bmp-file "Douglas_DC3_1_T.bmp").
- Back up your AIRCRAFT.CFG file (found in your 'Douglas_DC3' folder).
- Open AIRCRAFT.CFG with a text editor. Paste the following under your last [flightsim.xxx] entry:
title=Douglas DC-3 AVIANCA HK-111
ui_variation=dc-3 AVIANCA HK-111
description==One of the numerous DC-3-C-47 operated by AVIANCA in the different routes nationals covering the whole territory of Colombia years 50's /60's.
- Save the file. You're done; she will appear in your aircraft selection menu accordingly.
The archive dc3av111.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.