FS2004 20th Century Airlines L1049E
Repaint from Dave McQueen of the Super "G" Constellation for FS2004 by the team of Manfred Jahn, Hansjoerg Naegele, Luis Pallas, Bill Tyne, Andreas Trapp, Roland Berger, Volker Boehme, Stefan Werner, July, 2009. Textures only. Twentieth Century was a scheduled supplemental airline of the North Am...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 3.52 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint from Dave McQueen of the Super "G" Constellation for FS2004 by the team of Manfred Jahn, Hansjoerg Naegele, Luis Pallas, Bill Tyne, Andreas Trapp, Roland Berger, Volker Boehme, Stefan Werner, July, 2009. Textures only. Twentieth Century was a scheduled supplemental airline of the North American Airlines group that flew civilian and military charters from 1946 to 1963. The constellations were ex-QANTAs equipment.
IMPORTANT: Verify you have a working installation of Manfred Jahn's Lockheed L1049G "Super G" Constellation. If not, download "l1049g_u.zip" and install first.
- First, make sure that the base models are installed on your system as described above.
- Find the Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\Lockheed_L1049G folder.
- Unzip the texture folder contained in this file and copy it to the "Lockheed_L1049G" folder.
- Using a text editor such as Wordpad open the aircraftconfig.txt file from this zip file and copy the content into the Lockheed_L1049G folder's aircraft.cfg. IE copy and paste sections that look like the following:
title=Lockheed L-1049E 20th Century Airlines
ui_type=L-1049G Super Constellation
description="Super Constellation textures by Dave McQueen."
- Using the text editor paste them into the Lockheed_L1049G aircraft.cfg file under those sections already present. The first line of each new section has to be changed to be 1 number higher than the one that precedes it in the aircraft.cfg file. For example in the section above if it was placed after the section that read [fltsim.7] in the first line, then the section above would need to be changed from [fltsim.X] to [fltsim.8]. The next one to [fltsim.9] and so forth.
The archive 20th1049.zip has 35 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.