FSX Default CRJ-700 Engine Smoke Effect
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 133.99 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Just add to your default Bombardier CRJ700. Easy Installation. By Tom Tiedman.
- Copy and paste the enclosed "fx_smoke_f6.fx" file into your FSX "Effects" folder. (It's probably there already, so look first).
- Copy and paste all of the [SMOKESYSTEM] info. below into your FSX default CRJ-700 "aircraft.cfg" file. I pasted mine between the [brakes] and the [electrical] sections with good results.
- Press your "I" key while flying your CRJ-700 and enjoy your smoke!
smoke.0=-86.490, -7.751, 3.401, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.1=-86.490, 7.751, 3.401, fx_smoke_f6
The archive fsx_default_crj-700_engine_smoke.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||06.20.10||884 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.