FSX Airbus Smoke Effects
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 314.75 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
An engine smoke effect add-on for the Thomas Ruth Airbus A340-200, 300, 500, and 600. By Tom Tiedman.
- Copy and paste the enclosed "fx_smoke_f6" file into your FSX "Effects" folder. (It is probably there already, so look first).
- Copy and paste all of the [SMOKESYSTEM] info. below into the "aircraft.cfg" file for each one of your Thomas Ruth Airbus A340 models. I pasted mine between the [radios] section and the [keyboard_response] section with good results. This smoke was perfected for the A340-200 and 300, but works just fine with the 500 and 600 as well.
- Press your "I" key while flying your A340's and enjoy the engine smoke effect!
smoke.0= -25.271, -64.017, -5.052, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.1=-7.232, -31.416, -7.801, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.2=-7.232, 30.506, -7.801, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.3= -25.271, 63.002, -5.052, fx_smoke_f6
The archive fsx_airbus_a340_engine_smoke.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Left Bank.jpg||06.19.10||157.09 kB|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||06.21.10||1.46 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.