FSX Default Airbus A321 Engine Smoke Effect
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 117.98 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 0 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Airbus A321 engine smoke effect with easy Installation. By Tom Tiedman.
- Copy and paste the enclosed "fx_smoke_f6.fx" file into your FSX "Effects" folder. (It's probably there already, so look first).
- Copy and paste all of the [SMOKESYSTEM] info. below into your FSX default Airbus A321 "aircraft.cfg" file. I pasted mine between the [brakes] section and the [hydraulic_system] section with good results.
- Press your "I" key while trying to fly your A321 and enjoy the smoke while you are crashing.
smoke.0=-8.232, -18.606, -3.301, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.1=-8.232, 18.506, -3.301, fx_smoke_f6
The archive fsx_default_airbus_a321_engine_smoke.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||06.23.10||1.02 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.