FSX Engine Smoke Effect For T-2C Buckeye
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 88.58 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
An effect for Bill Lowe's FSX update of Kazunori Ito's North American Aviation T-2C Buckeye. Requires previous installation of Bill's T-2CFSX.ZIP and sound fix T2CFSX-FIX.ZIP. By Tom Tiedman.
- Copy and paste the "fx_smoke_f6.fx" file into your FSX "Effects" folder. It may be there already, so look first.
- Copy and paste all of the [SMOKESYSTEM] info. below into your Buckeye's "aircraft.cfg" file. I pasted mine between the [keyboard_response] section and the [autopilot] section, with good results.
- Press the "I" key while flying your Buckeye to enjoy a smoking good flight!
smoke.0=-1.732, -2.006, -3.901, fx_smoke_f6
smoke.1=-1.732, 2.006, -3.901, fx_smoke_f6
The archive fsx_t-2c_buckeye_engine_smoke.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||06.15.10||1.37 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.