FSX Air Tahiti Nui Callsign
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.13 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 7 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Callsign for Air Tahiti Nui "Tahiti" as their callsign is no longer "Air Tahiti". Requires EditVoicePack X (EVPX40.ZIP). By Ryan Gabuyo.
- First, import using EditVoicePack X. When you have imported all the callsigns or phraseology changes you want, click "Update Voicepack" and make any changes needed.
- To use, set the "atc_airline=" entry in the fltsim information in the aircraft.cfg to "Tahiti"
- Or open "airlines.cfg" in the main FSX root folder and add the above and then select it when choosing the aircraft (Callsign drop-down menu).
Note the stock FSX soundpack includes an aircraft callsign called "Air Tahiti"; this is no longer the callsign of Air Tahiti Nui, and is now simply "Tahiti". This uses the same audio voice as an ATC agent but it is used for the airline's callsign.
The archive tht_evpx_callsign.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Tahiti (Air Tahiti Nui).evpmod||09.06.11||2.54 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.